Visa Advice

You will need a visa to work during your time in Australia and it’s important to ensure you have the correct visa to enter the country. There is an abundance of Visa information available online from the Australian government, about the requirements for legally working in Australia. Click here to find out more or get in touch with Oz Labour Solutions directly, for any specifics.

Many people who come to work in Australia are on the 1-year circuit, arriving in on the famous 417 Working Holiday visa, but there are a host of options if you want to enter on a longer-term capacity or even extend your time in Australia. These are best explained here.

Should you wish to work with a Migration Agent at any stage, there are a lot of Irish-specific migration services available. Some options are below: