Detailed Excavator Operators for Pipelaying work
Immediate commencement for an experienced Excavator Operator with a background in trenching and digging around live services – please call Oz Labour Solutions without delay.
Our client is a leading civil contractor who currently have a number of opportunities for experienced operators in Sydney’s CBD and Western Suburbs
• Experience with trenching around services on various civil and road projects.
• backfilling to construct drainage, bridge abutments and reinforced earth walls
• Use of machine from 5-30T
Essential Criteria requirements:
• Must hold appropriate VOC or RII qualification to competency
• General Safety Awareness card (blue / white card)
• Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
• Strong work ethic and commitment to safety
• Have own Transport
• Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol screening as well as random conducted tests.
Should you hold the above and wish to register your interest please provide your current resume by filling out your details below or contact Fionnuala on 0417 364455.